Ready to transform your relationship with food and your body and feel your absolute best?
No diets, no crazy workout plans but a framework that will create transformation unlike any other.
What you'll learn:
- How to put an end to emotional eating even if you’ve tried 100 times, 100 ways and always you end back at the same place.
- How to free your mind from constant thoughts about food and your body without losing control of your weight or how much you eat.
- How to eat so that managing your weight feels easy and you don’t feel guilty afterwards.
- How to feel calm, free, and confident in your body without having to lose a pound if you don’t want to.
- How to soften self criticism so that you can start enjoying your life without that inner bully constantly bringing you down.
- How to do all of this without hours of therapy or having to stand in front of a mirror repeating, “I LOVE YOU” over and over EVEN if the idea of this kind of scares you.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING :
"If you’re ready to come home to your body, to honor yourself in a big way, and to own your worthiness as a woman, you need Erin in your life. The tools I’ve been given have been a compass for some big life decisions and I know I’ll be applying them for decades to come.”
- Jenna Kutcher
"I don’t even have words. Working with Erin has been nothing short of life changing. Erin equipped me with the necessary tools to finally break free from my negative self-talk and rise to my fullest potential. For as long as I can remember, there has always been this missing piece and no matter what I did, how much I did or didn’t eat, what I looked like or how hard I would work out, I would always end up in the same place of negativity towards myself. Erin and her program, The Shift, was that missing piece. I am now living that life I knew I was capable of and am loving myself along the way. My true passion is fitness and working out, but somewhere along the line it turned into punishment and revolved strictly around body image and food. This program allowed me to dig deep within myself and shift my perspective so much that I recently completed a 15k run and I didn’t do it from a place of punishment. I just felt so much joy moving my body for the first time in a long time. This is just one example of the endless success I have been able to experience because of this program. Erin, I cannot thank you enough and will probably be thanking you forever." - has been nothing short of life changing."
- Brooke I."
"I stuffed feelings down with food for years. I was provided with a number of different tools that helped me identify my emotions and address them in a productive way. I felt like I had to lose weight before I could live the life I wanted. I needed to be smaller to find the love I deserved. I put so much of my value in a number on the scale. It could turn my world upside down. If I felt like I had a "good" week and I stepped on the scale and I was not down like I had expected, every good choice, good feeling about myself I had that week was out the window and I would be crushed. Week 4 I threw away my scale and have not looked back. I no longer feel like I have "good" weeks anymore when it comes to what I eat. They are all good weeks now. Erin's approach, tools, support and putting in the work consistently over the past 10 weeks, I have seen more progress than in three years of therapy. I finally feel good enough and that is something I never thought I would say."
- Carly S.